Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Toronto retards

We met up with some friends from the old county last week - good old Spruce Grove, Alberta. I also went to my first Blue Jays game since we moved here. I'm not really a baseball fan - the number of games I've seen since my dad used to fall asleep in front of the TV on Sunday afternoons (when golf wasn't on) is quite small. But it was a good time, and the Jays won, which apparently doesn't happen more than half the time.

Bitter was unable to go to join the girls for "We Will Rock You" the night before (while we guys were doing the guy thing by going to the game), but we met up with Archie, Veronica and Archie Jr. the next day. Bitter met them in the afternoon and I caught up with them after work. We were able to show our prowess at navigating in Toronto by leading them on a half-hour walk to end up exactly where we were when we started. We're so, so cool.

No comments: