Monday, April 27, 2009

New Beginnings

So, here I am again. It's been a while.

To recap: I'm back in Vancouver; the Toronto experiment didn't work out as planned. Work is work, as it has been. Life is life. I've been writing again. I also got a Martin acoustic guitar and have been playing again. The last two are very exciting and I'm interested to see where they lead.

I'll see how this goes - if there's enough to keep up a blog. I've added a Twitter feed on the right side. Why? Because I like to be only five years out of date with technology. I'll see how Twitter goes too. There are certainly some interesting things that can be done with it.

Spring his here, the camelias are blooming on the patio, dark beer will soon give way to light, red wine will soon give way to white. Cheers.

No comments: