Friday, June 13, 2008

More flash and bang

I've just spent half an hour, an hour, watching a thunderstorm and the people in the Delta Chelsea across the street watching the storm. I thought I saw a very localized reflection of lighting in the windows of the hotel, but it was someone with a flash camera taking pictures. I'd love to see if any of them turned out.

I was chatting to Bitter over Facebook; the storm was full force in Georgetown, but not a whisper here. Within half an hour the sky was lighting up and the rain was pouring down.

Someone from the Vancouver office was here this week and caught Monday's storm. She'd never seen anything like it, being from the Lower Mainland.

I swear I saw a bolt of lightning right through another building across the street. Then five minutes later I saw all the lights come back on for several floors. Fuckin' fantastic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.